- Our Kununurra helicopter flight was an amazing experience and a definite highlight of what was an incredible adventure to the Kimberley.Lisa and SueNew South Wales
- As they advertised, the scenic flight over the Kimberleys was really a "flight of a lifetime!"Paddy from Belfast
Last week we had the pleasure of a scenic flight over the Bungles with Rick from your Warmun base. My wife hates flying/heights/etc and has never been in a helicopter. Rick took the flight so smoothly and professionally that my wife actually enjoyed the trip - and that's saying something!Kim and Margaret Harwood27th July 2015
- Well, what an awesome trip! Thank you so much for putting it all together. Your attention to detail was first class. My wonderful pilot Dan, who was so meticulous, safe and thorough. His secret landing spots were amazing. And the gorgeous Scotty, whose knowledge is extraordinary. We had great times and many laughs. I do hope to join you again one day, but my memories will last forever.Shan SeebeckMelbourne, Australia
- I have Chartered & flown with many companies throughout the top end of Australia since the 70s, and I was totally 100% satisfied with the professionalism & service I got with Liam during our flight & time on ground.Alan Bruzzese
- Today the 13/7/2014 myself and 2 children went for a joy flight over Katherine gorge. I would like to comment on how professional and friendly the pilot Hamish was. He was very informative and easy to chat to. My 2 children and myself had a a fantastic flight.David Emes
I just wanted to say thank you very much for a wonderful day! Everything went as smoothly as I have ever seen it, all my passengers had an incredible time, they loved every minute of it and they say this has been the highlight of their trip so far. Thanks again for all your hard work and for a great day! See you next year when Zegrahm's returns to the Kimberley on 22nd April 2016.Lynne Greig, May 3, 2015Cruise Director, Zegrahm Expeditions
- We left from Warmun roadhouse to see the Bungle Bungle. It was great, our pilot Matt was great too. The views are fantastic from the air.Shelley from Melbourne
- Took a 24 min Lake Argyle helicopter ride with Matt. He was great. I was nervous to start with and was only going to do the 10 min flight. So glad we changed. Great scenery and Matt kept up the commentary and answered all questions. After the flight I recommended it to everyone as it was such a great experienceNettie, Catalina, NSWFrom Tripadvisor
- Thirteen Gorges flight - Katherine Gorge: I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of myself & Tracy for the wonderful flight yesterday. We really enjoyed it and Jimmy was great! It is such a beautiful area around there. We did a Gorge cruise first so it was even better seeing it from above after knowing where we had just been to.Leah
HeliSpirit is the largest helicopter company in the Kimberley with solid history and experience in the remote outback.
Our unforgettable helicopter scenic flights showcase famous Kimberley attractions, including the Bungle Bungle in Purnululu National Park, Lake Argyle, Mitchell Falls, Argyle Diamond Mine and King George Falls.
Our personalised service will ensure your helicopter charters and scenic flights are completed with ease. HeliSpirit is your first choice for all your helicopter services, with a fleet of 19 helicopters chosen to suit the Kimberley region. Our in-house helicopter maintenance facility, at Kununurra airport, maintains our fleet to the highest standards possible.
Our professional, well trained pilots are experienced in remote area operations. We fly all year round in the Kimberley, even in the hot monsoonal months from October to April, when other operators move south.
Some of the helicopter services we provide are; passenger charter, mining support, survey, search & rescue, emergency extraction, film & photography, fire suppression and aerial sling load. Take a look at the specific pages in this website for more information and call on 1800 1800 85 or email us on email@example.com to ask any questions.