I just wanted to say thank you very much for a wonderful day! Everything went as smoothly as I have ever seen it, all my passengers had an incredible time, they loved every minute of it and they say this has been the highlight of their trip so far. Thanks again for all your hard work and for a great day! See you next year when Zegrahm's returns to the Kimberley on 22nd April 2016.Lynne Greig, May 3, 2015Cruise Director, Zegrahm Expeditions
- I have Chartered & flown with many companies throughout the top end of Australia since the 70s, and I was totally 100% satisfied with the professionalism & service I got with Liam during our flight & time on ground.Alan Bruzzese
- Took a 24 min Lake Argyle helicopter ride with Matt. He was great. I was nervous to start with and was only going to do the 10 min flight. So glad we changed. Great scenery and Matt kept up the commentary and answered all questions. After the flight I recommended it to everyone as it was such a great experienceNettie, Catalina, NSWFrom Tripadvisor
- Thirteen Gorges flight - Katherine Gorge: I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of myself & Tracy for the wonderful flight yesterday. We really enjoyed it and Jimmy was great! It is such a beautiful area around there. We did a Gorge cruise first so it was even better seeing it from above after knowing where we had just been to.Leah
- Our Kununurra helicopter flight was an amazing experience and a definite highlight of what was an incredible adventure to the Kimberley.Lisa and SueNew South Wales
- One of the big bucket items on my wish list was for a heli fishing trip to catch the metre Barra. The experience was second to none and whilst I only caught a 80cm I certainly wasn't disappointed. The knowledge, skill and professionalism of the pilot was incredible as well as his flying skills (!) and I have no hesitation in saying I would do this again tomorrow. Fantastic experience and an absolute MUST DO.An absolute MUST DOLee - from NSW
I just wanted to send a huge thank you and compliments on the wonderful flight Mat and I did for our wedding anniversary last week. From the initial booking, to the planning and accommodating my ridiculous work/children/school schedule....to the day of the flight, with Debs, was just amazing. Every part of it was professional, well planned and just a fantastic experience. Even though we have been in Kununurra nearly 13 years I have never done a flight, and I was so happy to be able to do it with Helispirit. It was truly memorable and I am a firm believer in giving credit where credit is due...seriously cannot fault you guys.Robyn and Mat DavidsonKununurra
- “Thank you for the great flight from Kimberley Coastal Camp to the Plateau, the Chartered flight from Freshwater via Careening Bay/Donkin Falls/ Kimberley Coastal Camp was the highlight of our 2 week stay in the Kimberley. The Long Ranger was an awesome machine!"Alan Bruzzese
My partner and I had a day to remember when we took a 6 hr helifishing trip with one of your pilots, Sam and on the way home landed next to our private waterfall where I proposed to my now fiancée Shae. We just wanted to say that Sam was honestly the best pilot/paparazzi we imagined. He showed us his secret barramundi river, he took us over the breathtaking sites of the untouched Kimberley and on the return..filled the position of cameraman at the watering hole where the magical moment happened. Thank you to both Sam and you guys at Helispirit, it was definitely a day we will never forget.Jeremy and ShaeNovember 2015
- Well, what an awesome trip! Thank you so much for putting it all together. Your attention to detail was first class. My wonderful pilot Dan, who was so meticulous, safe and thorough. His secret landing spots were amazing. And the gorgeous Scotty, whose knowledge is extraordinary. We had great times and many laughs. I do hope to join you again one day, but my memories will last forever.Shan SeebeckMelbourne, Australia
HeliSpirit is the largest helicopter company in the Kimberley with solid history and experience in the remote outback.
Our unforgettable helicopter scenic flights showcase famous Kimberley attractions, including the Bungle Bungle in Purnululu National Park, Lake Argyle, Mitchell Falls, Argyle Diamond Mine and King George Falls.
Our personalised service will ensure your helicopter charters and scenic flights are completed with ease. HeliSpirit is your first choice for all your helicopter services, with a fleet of 20 helicopters chosen to suit the Kimberley region. Our in-house helicopter maintenance facility, at Kununurra airport, maintains our fleet to the highest standards possible.
Our professional, well trained pilots are experienced in remote area operations. We fly all year round in the Kimberley, even in the hot monsoonal months from October to April, when other operators move south.
Some of the helicopter services we provide are; passenger charter, mining support, survey, search & rescue, emergency extraction, film & photography, fire suppression and aerial sling load. Take a look at the specific pages in this website for more information.
Download our FREE Kimberley Brochure!DOWNLOAD