- One of the big bucket items on my wish list was for a heli fishing trip to catch the metre Barra. The experience was second to none and whilst I only caught a 80cm I certainly wasn't disappointed. The knowledge, skill and professionalism of the pilot was incredible as well as his flying skills (!) and I have no hesitation in saying I would do this again tomorrow. Fantastic experience and an absolute MUST DO.An absolute MUST DOLee - from NSW
I just wanted to say thank you very much for a wonderful day! Everything went as smoothly as I have ever seen it, all my passengers had an incredible time, they loved every minute of it and they say this has been the highlight of their trip so far. Thanks again for all your hard work and for a great day! See you next year when Zegrahm's returns to the Kimberley on 22nd April 2016.Lynne Greig, May 3, 2015Cruise Director, Zegrahm Expeditions
I just wanted to send a huge thank you and compliments on the wonderful flight Mat and I did for our wedding anniversary last week. From the initial booking, to the planning and accommodating my ridiculous work/children/school schedule....to the day of the flight, with Debs, was just amazing. Every part of it was professional, well planned and just a fantastic experience. Even though we have been in Kununurra nearly 13 years I have never done a flight, and I was so happy to be able to do it with Helispirit. It was truly memorable and I am a firm believer in giving credit where credit is due...seriously cannot fault you guys.Robyn and Mat DavidsonKununurra
- Our Kununurra helicopter flight was an amazing experience and a definite highlight of what was an incredible adventure to the Kimberley.Lisa and SueNew South Wales
- Just wanted to drop a note of thanks. Your guys were again great in skill, friendliness, and professionalism - as always - and it was really appreciated by all.John Storey - Kununurra
- Wonderful, spectacular, fantastic. Worth every cent! Thank you for such a wonderful experience.Glennis O'DonovanWestern Australia
- Well, what an awesome trip! Thank you so much for putting it all together. Your attention to detail was first class. My wonderful pilot Dan, who was so meticulous, safe and thorough. His secret landing spots were amazing. And the gorgeous Scotty, whose knowledge is extraordinary. We had great times and many laughs. I do hope to join you again one day, but my memories will last forever.Shan SeebeckPrivate Waterfall helicopter safari
Last week we had the pleasure of a scenic flight over the Bungles with Rick from your Warmun base. My wife hates flying/heights/etc and has never been in a helicopter. Rick took the flight so smoothly and professionally that my wife actually enjoyed the trip - and that's saying something!Kim and Margaret HarwoodBungle Bungle flight from Warmun
The trip easily exceeded our expectations. Liam was a great guide and we felt very safe with his professional and friendly approach especially as we had no real previous experience with helicopters. The accommodation , service and cuisine at all sites was above expectation. We particularly enjoyed the KCC with Jules and Tub and have told all our friends with photo evidence about our experiences - not forgetting shark feeding! And the amazing rock art and fishing etc etc.
We now feel very spoilt - it will be hard to ever match such a holiday.Peter and Sonja StoreyLuxury Kimberley Helicopter Safari
My partner and I had a day to remember when we took a 6 hr helifishing trip with one of your pilots, Sam and on the way home landed next to our private waterfall where I proposed to my now fiancée Shae. We just wanted to say that Sam was honestly the best pilot/paparazzi we imagined. He showed us his secret barramundi river, he took us over the breathtaking sites of the untouched Kimberley and on the return..filled the position of cameraman at the watering hole where the magical moment happened. Thank you to both Sam and you guys at Helispirit, it was definitely a day we will never forget.Jeremy and ShaeHeliFishing Adventure
HeliSpirit is the largest helicopter company in the Kimberley with solid history and experience in the remote outback.
Our personalised service will ensure your helicopter charters and scenic flights are completed with ease. HeliSpirit is your first choice for all your helicopter services, with a fleet of 20 helicopters chosen to suit the Kimberley region. Our in-house helicopter maintenance facility, at Kununurra airport, maintains our fleet to the highest standards possible.
Our professional, well trained pilots are experienced in remote area operations. We fly all year round in the Kimberley, even in the hot monsoonal months from October to April, when other operators move south.
Some of the helicopter services we provide are; passenger charter, mining support, survey, search & rescue, emergency extraction, film & photography, fire suppression and aerial sling load. Take a look at the specific pages in this website for more information.