Scenic Flights & Air Tours
Experience the Spirit of Australia’s North with multi tourism award winners, HeliSpirit.
Choose from a range of unforgettable helicopter adventures over the vast Kimberley expanse.
Helicopter Charter Services
HeliSpirit operates a fleet of 18 helicopters from multiple bases across the Kimberley. We offer professional, practical and safe helicopter services you can rely on.
Emergency extraction, aerial sling load, fire fighting, tourism, survey and photography are some of our mission capabilities.
Operating from Kununurra, Warmun, Katherine, Purnululu National Park, Mitchell Falls, Lake Argyle and El Questro.
Our helicopters are chosen to suit our remote situation, the needs of our customers and our harsh environment.
- Thirteen Gorges flight - Katherine Gorge: I just wanted to say thank you on behalf of myself & Tracy for the wonderful flight yesterday. We really enjoyed it and Jimmy was great! It is such a beautiful area around there. We did a Gorge cruise first so it was even better seeing it from above after knowing where we had just been to.Leah
- As they advertised, the scenic flight over the Kimberleys was really a "flight of a lifetime!"Paddy
- I have Chartered & flown with many companies throughout the top end of Australia since the 70s, and I was totally 100% satisfied with the professionalism & service I got with Liam during our flight & time on ground.Alan Bruzzese
- One of the big bucket items on my wish list was for a heli fishing trip to catch the metre Barra. The experience was second to none and whilst I only caught a 80cm I certainly wasn't disappointed. The knowledge, skill and professionalism of the pilot was incredible as well as his flying skills (!) and I have no hesitation in saying I would do this again tomorrow. Fantastic experience and an absolute MUST DO.An absolute MUST DOLee
- We left from Warmun roadhouse to see the Bungle Bungle. It was great, our pilot Matt was great too. The views are fantastic from the air.Shelley
- “Thank you for the great flight from Kimberley Coastal Camp to the Plateau, the Chartered flight from Freshwater via Careening Bay/Donkin Falls/ Kimberley Coastal Camp was the highlight of our 2 week stay in the Kimberley. The Long Ranger was an awesome machine!"Alan Bruzzese
- Today the 13/7/2014 myself and 2 children went for a joy flight over Katherine gorge. I would like to comment on how professional and friendly the pilot Hamish was. He was very informative and easy to chat to. My 2 children and myself had a a fantastic flight.David Emes
- Just wanted to drop a note of thanks. Your guys were again great in skill, friendliness, and professionalism - as always - and it was really appreciated by all.John Storey
Booking Request Form
We are the largest helicopter company in the Kimberley with solid history and experience in the remote outback.
Our unforgettable helicopter flights showcase famous Kimberley attractions, including the Bungle Bungle in Purnululu National Park, Lake Argyle, Mitchell Falls, Argyle Diamond Mine and King George Falls.
Our personalised service will ensure your helicopter charters and scenic flights are completed with ease. HeliSpirit is your first choice for all your helicopter services, with a fleet of 18 helicopters chosen to suit the Kimberley region. Our professional pilots are experienced in remote area operations. Some services we provide are; passenger charter, mining support, survey, search & rescue, emergency extraction, film & photography, fire suppression and aerial sling load.