Opportunity for a videographer/photographer APRIL/MAY 2017
A group of businesses in the Kimberley WA is seeking expressions of interest from a videographer/photographer to document our work on both still and moving film.
Businesses include: HeliSpirit, Aviair, Bungle Bungle Guided Tours and Freshwater East Kimberley Apartments.
We have 7 bases in the Kimberley and would want a person to spend time at each location; Kununurra, Lake Argyle, Bungle Bungle, Warmun, Mitchell Falls, El Questro and Katherine Gorge in the NT.
We envisage this may be over a 6-8 week period in April/May 2017.
What we need:
- High resolution video footage that can be used on the big screen in formats suitable to share with promotional partners.
- Edited and complete video clips suitable for online marketing and face to face promotion.
- Some examples of video stories we would like are: a helifishing adventure, a guided walk in Purnululu, people enjoying hotel facilities and rooms, an aeroplane loading freight for charter work, helicopters fire fighting and sling loading, scenic flights over the Mitchell Falls and the Bungle Bungle.
- Social media video clips. With music and logos.
- Flight safety brief videos, production and filming. With voice, music etc.
- High quality still images .
What we can give:
- Access to spectacular remote locations in the Kimberley and Katherine NT.
- Accommodation throughout the filming period, meals at the remote bases.
- Internet access at all locations. Note that in remote areas it is very limited.
- Travel to all locations from Kununurra as a starting and ending point.
- Helicopter flight time for filming with HeliSpirit
- Aeroplane flight time with Aviair
- The opportunity for you to do your own filming at all locations.
- Credits to the photographer throughout our collateral and access to our network of partners
If you are interested we would like you to register an expression of interest ( EOI), covering off your experience listed in the “What we need” section.
We would like to see your portfolio of video and still imagery. Please include references from those you have worked with. Additional fees can be discussed.
Deadline for the EOI is March 7th 2017.
Send your EOI to:
Sonja Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org