- While things are fresh in my mind, I would like to commend all the pilots who had the task of ferrying our guests around the Kimberley. Everyone of them had a wonderful time. The timing was exact and their commentary was enjoyable. On the first scenic flight there were some guests who needed assistance and both pilots gave us a hand to get them into the chopper. They all came back with huge smiles. The boys handled others with aplomb. To all, well done, your professionalism is exemplary. Serena I would also like to thank you for the work done on the itinerary. Thank youJamie, Expedition LeaderCoral Discoverer
- Well, what an awesome trip! Thank you so much for putting it all together. Your attention to detail was first class. My wonderful pilot Dan, who was so meticulous, safe and thorough. His secret landing spots were amazing. And the gorgeous Scotty, whose knowledge is extraordinary. We had great times and many laughs. I do hope to join you again one day, but my memories will last forever.Shan SeebeckPrivate Waterfall helicopter safari
The trip easily exceeded our expectations. Liam was a great guide and we felt very safe with his professional and friendly approach especially as we had no real previous experience with helicopters. The accommodation , service and cuisine at all sites was above expectation. We particularly enjoyed the KCC with Jules and Tub and have told all our friends with photo evidence about our experiences - not forgetting shark feeding! And the amazing rock art and fishing etc etc.
We now feel very spoilt - it will be hard to ever match such a holiday.Peter and Sonja StoreyLuxury Kimberley Helicopter Safari
- Kevin and I wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed our HeliSpirit Safari. From the first night at our meet and great at the Pumphouse in Kununurra with Nick , talking about where we going and what we really wanted out of the trip, we knew we were going to have a fabulous experience. Every part of our journey exceeded our expectations. Berkeley River lodge was very accomodating,beautiful rooms, food exceptional and the boat tour of the Berkeley River, spectacular. Excellent staff and location. Kimberley Coastal Camp was an experience we will never forget, hosts Tubbs and Jules did everything possible to make us welcome. Loved the quirky accommodation, Great fishing, amazing food, Jules went out and caught Mud Crabbs especially for us. Tubbs fishing guide skills and entertaining stories made for a great stay. On to El Questro beautiful Accommodation and property. Then the highlight at the end lost for words about the whole day Nick's flight plan of the breathtaking Bungles Gorges, Lake Argyle, the Mine and final Sunset Drinks. What a day and finish, WOW!!! The Helicopter experience with Nick defies words. From the minute we arrived at the airport at sunrise to get into our fabulous red helicopter it just kept getting better. We loved our early morning flight out of Kununurra and morning tea at the Patrick River, first Heli fishing coffee, tea and two Barra. You know the rest of the journey, it just kept getting better and better.We would both like to say Nick's attention to detail to accommodate everything we wanted to do was taken into account from our first meeting. He discussed every part of our journey with both of us every evening. Kevin being a fisherman and myself a raw beginner, keen on history and photos, Nick made sure both of our experiences were catered for. He has an amazing all round knowledgeable, Fishing Guide, Kimberley historian, Caterer,good company and last but not least an incredible Pilot with a sense of humour. The Heli fishing was so much fun, Nick's knowledge of the sites he took us too and fishing experience helped with the fun of catching the fish, all the help he gave me made it a wonderful experience. His attention to detail with the helicopter was exceptional, the flights everywhere were breathtaking, my photos don’t do it justice, we will relive the memories forever. The helicopter was always clean and stocked every day, the morning/lunch/afternoon teas/ sunset drinks very Special in amazing locations, attention to detail was always a priority and we will never forget the locations he could land that fabulous Red Helicopter, Nick and HeliSpirit made our journey a trip of a lifetime. Thank you to all involved. We will be recommending this trip to all our friends. Regards Caroline and Kevin
- Thank you for your assistance in helping us with our recent chopper flight into the Osmond Range from Warmun. The trip was magic, as expected, and the service we received from Bridget was superb. I would like to mention her helpfulness, interest in our trip and, most importantly, her flying skills. Both the drop-off point and the pick-up points were as planned and without a problem.Melissah Adams HeliSpirit, Warmun
- Wonderful, spectacular, fantastic. Worth every cent! Thank you for such a wonderful experience.Glennis O'DonovanWestern Australia
- “Thank you for the great flight from Kimberley Coastal Camp to the Plateau, the Chartered flight from Freshwater via Careening Bay/Donkin Falls/ Kimberley Coastal Camp was the highlight of our 2 week stay in the Kimberley. The Long Ranger was an awesome machine!"Alan Bruzzese
- One of the big bucket items on my wish list was for a heli fishing trip to catch the metre Barra. The experience was second to none and whilst I only caught a 80cm I certainly wasn't disappointed. The knowledge, skill and professionalism of the pilot was incredible as well as his flying skills (!) and I have no hesitation in saying I would do this again tomorrow. Fantastic experience and an absolute MUST DO.An absolute MUST DOLee - from NSW
- Just wanted to drop a note of thanks. Your guys were again great in skill, friendliness, and professionalism - as always - and it was really appreciated by all.John Storey - Kununurra
Last week we had the pleasure of a scenic flight over the Bungles with Rick from your Warmun base. My wife hates flying/heights/etc and has never been in a helicopter. Rick took the flight so smoothly and professionally that my wife actually enjoyed the trip - and that's saying something!Kim and Margaret HarwoodBungle Bungle flight from Warmun
HeliSpirit is the largest helicopter company in the Kimberley with solid history and experience in the remote outback.
Our personalised service will ensure your helicopter charters and scenic flights are completed with ease. HeliSpirit is your first choice for all your helicopter services, with a fleet of 20 helicopters chosen to suit the Kimberley region. Our in-house helicopter maintenance facility, at Kununurra airport, maintains our fleet to the highest standards possible.
Our professional, well trained pilots are experienced in remote area operations. We fly all year round in the Kimberley, even in the hot monsoonal months from October to April, when other operators move south.
Some of the helicopter services we provide are; passenger charter, mining support, survey, search & rescue, emergency extraction, film & photography, fire suppression and aerial sling load. Take a look at the specific pages in this website for more information.