- Well, what an awesome trip! Thank you so much for putting it all together. Your attention to detail was first class. My wonderful pilot Dan, who was so meticulous, safe and thorough. His secret landing spots were amazing. And the gorgeous Scotty, whose knowledge is extraordinary. We had great times and many laughs. I do hope to join you again one day, but my memories will last forever.Shan SeebeckPrivate Waterfall helicopter safari
- Our Kununurra helicopter flight was an amazing experience and a definite highlight of what was an incredible adventure to the Kimberley.Lisa and SueNew South Wales
The trip easily exceeded our expectations. Liam was a great guide and we felt very safe with his professional and friendly approach especially as we had no real previous experience with helicopters. The accommodation , service and cuisine at all sites was above expectation. We particularly enjoyed the KCC with Jules and Tub and have told all our friends with photo evidence about our experiences - not forgetting shark feeding! And the amazing rock art and fishing etc etc.
We now feel very spoilt - it will be hard to ever match such a holiday.Peter and Sonja StoreyLuxury Kimberley Helicopter Safari
- Many thanks for the drop off and pick up provided by HeliSpirit into the Osmond Ranges for our bush walking group last week. Our pilot Bridget operated in the friendly, safe and professional manner that instills considerable confidence in passengers and displayed an enthusiasm and passion for her work that made for an even more enjoyable trip. We'll certainly choose HeliSpirit for our next remote bush walking adventure!Di & Jeff Brooks HeliSpirit, Warmun
I just wanted to send a huge thank you and compliments on the wonderful flight Mat and I did for our wedding anniversary last week. From the initial booking, to the planning and accommodating my ridiculous work/children/school schedule....to the day of the flight, with Debs, was just amazing. Every part of it was professional, well planned and just a fantastic experience. Even though we have been in Kununurra nearly 13 years I have never done a flight, and I was so happy to be able to do it with Helispirit. It was truly memorable and I am a firm believer in giving credit where credit is due...seriously cannot fault you guys.Robyn and Mat DavidsonKununurra
- “Thank you for the great flight from Kimberley Coastal Camp to the Plateau, the Chartered flight from Freshwater via Careening Bay/Donkin Falls/ Kimberley Coastal Camp was the highlight of our 2 week stay in the Kimberley. The Long Ranger was an awesome machine!"Alan Bruzzese
- While things are fresh in my mind, I would like to commend all the pilots who had the task of ferrying our guests around the Kimberley. Everyone of them had a wonderful time. The timing was exact and their commentary was enjoyable. On the first scenic flight there were some guests who needed assistance and both pilots gave us a hand to get them into the chopper. They all came back with huge smiles. The boys handled others with aplomb. To all, well done, your professionalism is exemplary. Serena I would also like to thank you for the work done on the itinerary. Thank youJamie, Expedition LeaderCoral Discoverer
- This is the trip of a lifetime... Do yourself a favour!! We did this tour with our Mum & hiked into the plateau, while Mum was taken in by helicopter. This is an amazing way to fully experience & appreciate the incredibly stunning & vast landscape of this area. The staff of Avair & HeliSpirit were amazing in every aspect... from booking, arrival, flying, hiking and return to base... the team are an absolute credit and asset to their employers. We've been closely connected to other aviation companies & this one is simply a breath of fresh air in the industry!! Tim (our pilot) went above & beyond to look after us and our Mum, and Ben (our guide) was fun & informative. Hugely grateful to Avair & HeliSpirit for an amazing experience.
Last week we had the pleasure of a scenic flight over the Bungles with Rick from your Warmun base. My wife hates flying/heights/etc and has never been in a helicopter. Rick took the flight so smoothly and professionally that my wife actually enjoyed the trip - and that's saying something!Kim and Margaret HarwoodBungle Bungle flight from Warmun
- Kevin and I wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed our HeliSpirit Safari. From the first night at our meet and great at the Pumphouse in Kununurra with Nick , talking about where we going and what we really wanted out of the trip, we knew we were going to have a fabulous experience. Every part of our journey exceeded our expectations. Berkeley River lodge was very accomodating,beautiful rooms, food exceptional and the boat tour of the Berkeley River, spectacular. Excellent staff and location. Kimberley Coastal Camp was an experience we will never forget, hosts Tubbs and Jules did everything possible to make us welcome. Loved the quirky accommodation, Great fishing, amazing food, Jules went out and caught Mud Crabbs especially for us. Tubbs fishing guide skills and entertaining stories made for a great stay. On to El Questro beautiful Accommodation and property. Then the highlight at the end lost for words about the whole day Nick's flight plan of the breathtaking Bungles Gorges, Lake Argyle, the Mine and final Sunset Drinks. What a day and finish, WOW!!! The Helicopter experience with Nick defies words. From the minute we arrived at the airport at sunrise to get into our fabulous red helicopter it just kept getting better. We loved our early morning flight out of Kununurra and morning tea at the Patrick River, first Heli fishing coffee, tea and two Barra. You know the rest of the journey, it just kept getting better and better.We would both like to say Nick's attention to detail to accommodate everything we wanted to do was taken into account from our first meeting. He discussed every part of our journey with both of us every evening. Kevin being a fisherman and myself a raw beginner, keen on history and photos, Nick made sure both of our experiences were catered for. He has an amazing all round knowledgeable, Fishing Guide, Kimberley historian, Caterer,good company and last but not least an incredible Pilot with a sense of humour. The Heli fishing was so much fun, Nick's knowledge of the sites he took us too and fishing experience helped with the fun of catching the fish, all the help he gave me made it a wonderful experience. His attention to detail with the helicopter was exceptional, the flights everywhere were breathtaking, my photos don’t do it justice, we will relive the memories forever. The helicopter was always clean and stocked every day, the morning/lunch/afternoon teas/ sunset drinks very Special in amazing locations, attention to detail was always a priority and we will never forget the locations he could land that fabulous Red Helicopter, Nick and HeliSpirit made our journey a trip of a lifetime. Thank you to all involved. We will be recommending this trip to all our friends. Regards Caroline and Kevin
HeliSpirit is the largest helicopter company in the Kimberley with solid history and experience in the remote outback.
Our personalised service will ensure your helicopter charters and scenic flights are completed with ease. HeliSpirit is your first choice for all your helicopter services, with a fleet of 24 helicopters chosen to suit the Kimberley region. Our in-house helicopter maintenance facility, at Kununurra airport, maintains our fleet to the highest standards possible.
Our professional, well trained pilots are experienced in remote area operations. We fly all year round in the Kimberley, even in the hot monsoonal months from October to April, when other operators move south.
Some of the helicopter services we provide are; passenger charter, mining support, survey, search & rescue, emergency extraction, film & photography, fire suppression and aerial sling load. Take a look at the specific pages in this website for more information.
Booking Request Form